Support CapabilitiesClick to view
NIOA OFFERS TURNKEY ENGINEERING SERVICES TO SUPPORT EXPLOSIVE ORDNANCE & WEAPON SYSTEM PRODUCT
The NIOA Engineering Management System is ISO9001:2015 compliant for design and development product, and supports a broad range of Engineering Services.
- Through-life Systems Engineering support (ANSI/EIA-632/INCOSE) of Product spanning opportunity pursuit, acquisition, sustainment and disposal phases
- Safety Engineering including development of Hazard Analysis & Safety Case Reports (MIL-STD-882), Safety Data Sheets (GHS) and FRACAS/PRACAS
- Configuration Management (ANSI/EIA-649-A) of product including identification, control, status accounting and reporting of configuration items
- Explosive Ordnance Safety Case Certification support (DEOP102/eDEOP101/DEOP115)
- Platform Integration, Verification & Validation Planning Execution and Reporting, Trials Support.
- Development of maintenance support data including Codification Data, User Handbook, Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Instructions, Complete Equipment Schedule List, and Repair Parts Identification List
- Development of training material including Training Recommendation Reports, Learning Management Packages plus Maintainer/Operator Training Packs
- Engineering analysis including Strength of Design Finite Element Analysis, Weight and Balance, Recoil Moment Loads, CAD support, Laser Safety (AS/NZS-IEC60825.1), Radiation Hazard to Ordnance (DEOP115, eDEOP101), Non-Destructive Material Testing and Analysis.
- Design of ancillary equipment including gauges and fixtures, Packaging/Transit Case (DEF(AUST)1000C) and Load Carriage Equipment
- Environmental Qualification and Stress Screening through established partner networks and in-country test facilities