Rheinmetall NIOA Munitions are in the process of developing the design and documentation for a new forging and manufacturing plant in Maryborough, QLD. This EOI is seeking expressions for consultants for the following disciplines:
- Structural Engineering;
- Civil Engineering;
- Traffic Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Hydraulic Engineering;
- Acoustic Engineering;
- Building Certification & Access Consulting;
- Section J Consulting;
- Waste & Hazardous Materials Management; and
- Landscape Architecture.
Expressions of Interest can be for single or multiple disciplines.
The Maryborough Forge & Manufacturing project will include:
- Approximately 1,000m2 2 storey office;
- Approximately 6,000m2 warehouse;
- Associated awnings and hardstand;
- Associated site and infrastructure works; and
- Construction expected to start late 2019 and be completed Mid 2021.
Expressions of Interest are to be provided electronically (PDF) in the following format.
- 1 Page cover letter & brief overview;
- 1 page relevant experience. Presentation in a table format is recommended to include: Project Name, Project Location, Year Completed, Key Personnel involved, Value, Project Reference and Relevance to this project;
- 1 page capability and capacity;
- 1 page key personnel. Presentation in a table format is recommended to include: Role & Discipline, Location, Qualification and Professional Associations, Reference, Availability and Relevant Project Experience;
- ½ page BIM capability to undertake full design and documentation in AutoDesk Revit 2019 to LOD 350 and participate in online BIM cloud model sharing through AutoDesk A360; and
- ½ page local benefits & presence, including participation in an Australian Industry Participation (AIP) Plan and an Indigenous Engagement Strategy (IES).
Any pages in excess of the prescribed 5 pages will not be considered. A cover page is not required.
Electronic EOI submissions are to be submitted through the ICN Gateway at https://rnm.icn.org.au by 4pm Wednesday 10th April 2019.