Position Available - National Compliance Manager
National Compliance Manager
NIOA is Australasia’s leading supplier of firearms, ammunition and related products, servicing the commercial, law enforcement and military markets.
We have created a new senior role in our expanded compliance team and are seeking an experienced compliance manager who is committed to and passionate about our industry.
The successful applicant will manage a compliance team across different States so that the team has clarity of purpose and works efficiently and collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Management of NIOA’s ISO9001 Quality Management System
- Permits and regulatory licences and arrangements (for import, export, transport, storage and handling of weapons and hazardous materials)
- Hazardous material manufacturing
- High-level security functions including DISP and AC management
- HSE and site security functions for multiple sites
Desirable personal qualities or qualifications:
- Knowledge Weapons, explosives, customs and ITAR legislation
- Defence Security Manual requirements
- OH&S legislation and requirements
- Personal traits good communicator with great analytical skills
- firm but fair person who works well with others
- understands and honours the level of confidence the job engenders
- Experience and/or qualifications in this area
Salary and conditions commensurate with experience.
For a full position description, or to apply for the role, please email: HR@nioa.com.au or apply through SEEK by clicking HERE.