Position Available - Sharepoint Admin / Office 365 Developer
We have an exciting role available in our NIOA Operations area in Brisbane. Reporting to the ICT Manager your role and responsibilities include:
Administer NIOA’s SharePoint environment in close collaboration with business stakeholders, to ensure it is fit-for-purpose and secure. Develop business solutions using integrated O365/Azure technologies, maximising the benefit of the strategic platform capability and Microsoft O365 investment.
1. Key Responsibilities
- Provide the day to day administration of the NIOA SharePoint environment to ensure it is reliable and business relevant.
- Provide subject matter expertise for planning and design of related initiatives and projects.
- Liaise with and support SharePoint site owners in achieving their objectives.
- Lead the development of NIOA’s Intranet, in collaboration with supporting business functions such as Marketing and Operations, to be a valued, relevant and up-to-date company reference.
- Actively identify and manage SharePoint risks, ensuring an effective governance framework is in place.
- Liaise with external service providers where necessary to fulfil role responsibilities.
- Define and develop the NIOA SharePoint technology roadmap to ensure it remains relevant, is fit-for-purpose and aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Encourage and support the disciplined adoption of contemporary information management practices, e.g. using metadata to describe, filter and find documents.
- Maximise the value of NIOA’s investment across the O365 platform by promoting and developing integrated adoption of O365/Azure technologies over 3rd party solutions, e.g.
- Teams and Yammer
- Power Automate and Power Apps
- Forms and Power BI
- Azure PaaS, e.g. Azure cognitive services
- Actively monitor emerging Office 365-related technologies and identify and promote innovation opportunities.
- Ensure NIOA’s design and configuration of SharePoint and related technologies maintains compliance with its internal and external ICT-related obligations, working in close collaboration with the NIOA compliance team.
- Contribute to the successful delivery of outsourced services supplied by NIOA’s contracted managed service providers where relevant.
2. Experience and Qualifications
- Degree in Information Technology or formally recognised qualification in a related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in SharePoint administration, of which 2+ years is SharePoint Online.
- 3+ years' experience in Office 365 development.
3. Personal Attributes
- Courteous, with high levels of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion.
- Positive and collaborative team player.
- High attention to detail.
4. General Requirements
- Firearms Licence, or the ability to attain one.
- Driver’s Licence.
- BASELINE/NEGATIVE VETTING 1 security clearance, or the ability to maintain one.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing work environments and requirements.
5. To apply: Please send through your resume to HR@nioa.com.au